Friday, May 28, 2010

The Way We Were-Pete Holly-Pete Holly and the Look's

#.1"We liked the same music-we liked the same bands-we liked the same clothes"
-"Bobby Jean",Bruce Springsteen and the E-street Band-Born in the U.S. A.-

#2."Somewhere,Somehow,Somebody must have kicked you around Some"
-"Refugee"-Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers-Damn the Torpedo's

#3."I knew it must have been,some big set-up,All the action,just would not let up"
"Friction"-Television-Marqee Moon

#4."6:oo O'clock in the morning,i finished recording,feelin' alone and,no place is home"
"That i Remember"-The Dwight Twilly Band-Twilly Don't Mind

#5."I'm sittin' here wonderin',if a Matchbox will hold my clothes"-"Matchbox"
-Carl Perkins

#6."and me,I'm in a rock 'n roll band"-"Sweet Jane"-Mott the Hoople-Composed
by Lou Reed

#7."Remember me,to one who lives there,for she once was,a true love of mine"
"North Country Girl"-Bob Dylan

#8."Made up my mind,i'll make new start-Goin' ta California with an ache,in my Heart"
-"Goin' to California"-Led Zepplin-IV

#9."There must be some kinda way out of Here,said the joker to the thief"
All Along the Watchtower"-Jimi Hendrix-composed by Bob Dylan

#10."Blue Sun,Lookin' at you,We got nothin',left to do,give me a reason,i'll pull
on thru,Blue Sun,I'm Lookin' at You !"-"Blue Sun"-Pete Holly
and the Look's-Live at Desmond and Mollies

#11."But i wish that you could see them,but now it's geting so dark,I'm down here,
at the end of this pier,and i'm Feedin' all the Shark's"-"Feedin' All The Sharks"-Pete Holly and Primordial Soup-
composed by Pete Holly

#12."Tax Collectors Vacant-Make it-'till you give it up-do anything you want you
know-cause i can't get enough"-"Can't Get Enough of Nothin"-Pete Holly and
The High Tops-composed by Pete Holly

#13."The Moon Come's up,the sun goes down,I'm on the street,I'm on the Prowl,
All thru the day,i hear them Cry,and now i know,the reason why"-
"Dark Black Night"-Pete Holly-"Riverside Drive" also Pete Holly and the Hightop's
-Live Performance-composed by Pete Holly

#14."Every town i go,there's a street,name of the street y'all,Funky Funky Broadway"
"Funky Broadway"-Otis Redding

No comments: